4.00

Maybe that is why you feel tired and can't do work? It is the depression and then not doing work makes the depression worse.

[ Reply ]

0.00
Created by anonymous 1 week, 6 days ago
[ 0.00 | 0.00 ] [#11267]

anyone familiar with procmail syntax? you've got a task... pay etherum coin... you name the price...- bad

[ Parent | Reply ]

0.00
Created by Mike_Crawford 2 weeks ago
[ 0.00 | 0.00 ] [#11258]

I always do better on the days that I start coding first thing.

If I check my email, then I want to check all my email accounts, then kr5ddit, then Soylent News, then Facebook.

By the time I'm done with all that I become concerned that an important email may have just arrived.

I started coding first thing today, and fixed a really mysterious panic in my driver.

[ Parent | Reply ]

0.00
Created by anonymous 1 week, 6 days ago
[ 0.00 | 0.00 ] [#11268]

btw, there's a JFK coin, fabbed by a friend of mine based in Ontario... anyone wish to have some?

xagate.com - Mr. Taylor Warden is the operator. He sends y'all kr5dditz owner his love!

[ Parent | Reply ]

0.00
Created by Mike_Crawford 1 week, 6 days ago
[ 0.00 | 0.00 ] [#11272]

At one time, the US Mint imprinted a profile of JFK on pennies.

There was also a Kennedy dollar coin. It was much larger than today's coins.

[ Parent | Reply ]

0.00
Created by anonymous 1 week, 5 days ago
[ 0.00 | 0.00 ] [#11318]

I heard that some foreign nation put Pikachu on one of their coins because everyone in that nation is fascinated by Pokemon? Is that true?

Hey have you heard about that giant inflatable chicken that looks like Trump? They put it behind the White House, but Trump wasn't in it the day they did that. Then some GLBTTQ people protested Pence, but he wasn't there that day either. You'd think liberals would look at a calendar of events at whitehouse.gov or something to see when they are in the house and protest then?

[ Parent | Reply ]