5.01
5 comments
Created by Mike_Crawford 1 week, 6 days ago
[ 5.01 | 0.00 ] [#2136]

or rather it may be the law soon:

"The trial could set a legal precedent on whether it is a crime to tell someone to commit suicide."

[ Reply ]

2.00
Created by OrionBlastar 1 week, 5 days ago
[ 2.00 | 0.00 ] [#10397]

Such drugs can impair judgment, wisdom, understanding, love and empathy, he said -- especially in the adolescent brain, which is still developing and is "more susceptible to harm and all intrusions."

Dang, I sometimes don't feel pain under certain medication, it leaves and then comes back later.

It sure explains why I forget how to program or write and use grammar. The understanding part, it is like part of my brain is asleep while the rest of it is awake and working under conditions that make it hard to do anything but sleep or play video games or watch movies and TV shows. That confidence and hope are gone, replaced with anxiety and a lack of self-confidence and self-worth. I'm not a troll or disabled by chose, it is the mental illness and medication side-effects.

[ Parent | Reply ]

2.00
Created by tdillo 1 week, 5 days ago
[ 2.00 | 0.00 ] [#10390]

You want a Happy Meal??!!

I'm Lovin It!

[ Parent | Reply ]

3.00
Created by OrionBlastar 1 week, 5 days ago
[ 3.00 | 0.00 ] [#10398]

After the Burger King roofies you the night before and buggers you in the bed, he serves you breakfast in the morning!

[ Parent | Reply ]

0.00
Created by kr5dit 1 week ago
[ 0.00 | 0.00 ] [#10497]

In australia it's illegal to recommend suicide to anyone, and it's illegal to even provide them with information on how they might do it. So, I think we've had laws that cover this for a long time, and unsurprisingly I consider it pretty terrible restriction on free speech (which we don't have encoded in law here unfortunately... more of a "fair go mate" attitude instead).

So, it's already illegal for me to tell you to get a winchester mouthwash.

Even worse, it's illegal for me to tell you that, say if you have cancer and you don't have the resources to get to a country where euthenasia is legal, and you don't want to suffer in long drawn out pain, humility and degradation, that an industrial cylinder of nitrogen (for welding for example) can be used to fill a large say plastic garbage bag with nitrogen that you sit in and breath in can be a painless way to die because the nitrogen displaces the carbon dioxide in your lungs so you don't get the suffocation reflex and this can be fairly easily obtained by anyone who needs it... So, I'm not allowed to share that knowledge with anyone because it's considered assisting in suicide and that is a criminal offense here... So... ummm... I wouldn't say anything like that is all I'm saying.

If you're australian and do chose to go by this method, please leave a note saying you saw it on that SBS documentary or youtube or whatever by that far braver dude who actually did promote this method to those who need it... best you look it up and watch it first... kr5ddit does not endorse suicide.

[ Parent | Reply ]

0.00
Created by anonymous 1 week, 5 days ago
[ 0.00 | 0.00 ] [#10404]

These are teenagers and tweeners! They grew up with the Internet and using tablets and other shit. So they grew up retarded and say stupid shit with each other. Just look at examples like Tdillo's grandkids, trolling Tumblr telling people to kill themselves because they are fat or something?

You can see Tdillo doing that here to the mentally ill.

[ Parent | Reply ]